Croit na Greine
Welcome to Croit na Greine, 'House of Sun'!
- VisitScotland grading: 5 star
- Sleeps 8 adults + 2 infants.
- Rate from £450 to £1500.
- Click here to see availability.
- How do I book?
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed, luxury ensuite wet room and glazed doors to the terrace enjoying spectacular views to the north of the Highland Perthshire mountain range.
- Large, comfortable sitting room with seating for 10, a table for cards and board games, a large HD TV with blueray DVD player, freesat, Ipod dock, CD and radio and wifi broadband internet access.
- Large dual aspect windows with views over the Scottish mountains to the north and farm paddocks to the south.
- Large and well equipped kitchen with an open pass over to the vaulted ceiling dining area with large oak dining table and chairs for 10, wood burning stove and south facing windows overlooking the farm paddocks to the south.
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer, clothes rail for outdoor coats and a shower for rinsing off if you've become particularly muddy.
- The ground floor benefits from under-floor heating throughout. The house has an enclosed private garden and patio with picnic table, BBQ and reclining chairs.
- Second master bedroom suite with superking bed, dual-aspect windows enjoying views over the Scottish Highlands and farm paddocks and a luxury ensuite bathroom. There is a Mamas & Papas cot in the vestibule if required.
- Bedroom 3 with kingsize bed, walk-in wardrobe and Juliet balcony with views to the north over the valley to the mountains.
- Bedroom 4 with twin beds, wooden cot and views to the farm paddocks.
- Modern family bathroom.
This is a very bright and spacious house with spectacular views from all of the large windows. There is under-floor central heating on the ground floor and wall mounted radiators on the first floor and a very effective wood-burning stove in the living/dining room which keep this house feeling warm no matter what the Scottish weather is doing!
The house is on a private water supply and there is a specially filtered drinking water faucet in the kitchen. There is adequate parking for at least two vehicles and there is level access for this house, with a spacious bedroom and wet room with hand rails on the ground floor, making this suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility difficulties.
- If you would like an additional single bed placed in one of the bedrooms, this can be arranged for an additional charge of £30 per single bed. Up to 2 additional single beds can be booked, allowing a total occupancy of 10 adults and 2 infants
- If you are single or a couple and only require the use of one bedroom it is possible to rent the ground floor only, comprising of master bedroom, ensuite bathroom, additional WC/cloakroom, utility, dining kitchen, living room and terrace at a reduced rate. Please enquire for more information.
- Highchair and cot linen available on request.
If you would like more information, please enquire.